Saturday 1 September 2012

Back packers day



So its fathers day here in Australia.
 And I wanted to post a bit more about backpacker the man that helped make our amazing kids.
He is an amazing Dad and Husband, Things are not always perfect and some days I want to strangle him but those days I’m mad and not normally at him, he is just in the way, They are few and far between though. I am genuinely really happy being with him and really glad I found him in that crowded bar.

And I’m really proud of him.   Its not easy moving from one side of the world where your family and friends are and plopping yourself with your new family in a new place, Perth for me was familiar but Backpacker had only been here for a few months, 5 years earlier and that took a huge step. He had a Job before landing and has never been unable to provide for us. He works really hard at work, sometimes I wish he was there for more appointments and such with peanut but that’s not possible so he makes sure he comes to all the major ones. I know he wants more for our little family, I know he would love to own our own home here and I know he would love for me not to work nights so much.  But what he doesn’t realise is how much he has given us.  So Ive made him a list of just a few things he had given me and us as a family

LOVE !
Respect
Confidence
Laughter (lots of laughter sometimes at him sometimes with him) 
Home
Food
HUGS!
Lots of trivia facts
 ½ of the DNA that makes the boys so quirky, odd, charming and perfect. 
bread (he makes bread)
Support
And this family would not be the same without him
I know we have given him a great deal as well and I always feel appreciated.

But I want him to give me one more thing  ….. a vasectomy !  PLEASE !!

 We love you backpacker, have a great daddies day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment