Thursday 20 December 2012

Proud mummy - End of year - THANKS


I was meaning to write about Shrimples last day at Daycare  and Peanuts last day at school for a while but things are always busy ( if there not Im watching catch up TV- Dexter, breaking bad  and Elementary)  or I am always tired and then Christmas took over. To be honest they were both pretty uneventful, Shrimples had been at daycare for just under 3 years and got a bit upset when he got in the car to come home. 
 Peanut just walked out of School none the wizer that he would not go back next week.
 I got Peanuts Report in the post today and OMG I’m am one proud mummy!!!  He has improved so much at the new school, he got 5 Gold’s ( meaning very good) and 7 silvers (Meaning  satisfactory)  no Bronzes ( which means requires more effort) The worst point ( which is not a surprise)  he doesn’t yet Accept that making mistakes is a part of learning LOL and plus’s were that he Participates in all Class room actives,  Now we have 2 weeks off therapy  and then we will ease into the new year.

I’m working 4 nights a week and I can not wait to get away for a week to the farm and see my family !!  

We are all prep'd for Christmas and I will sign off now and which you all  a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR and Ill see you all Later xx 

I want to thank every one this year for the Support, Family, Skippers, people reading and commenting on my blog and even work  I have amazing people around me which has made everything so much easier 

STAY SAFE !! 




No comments:

Post a Comment