Thursday 8 November 2012

Ive gone Blogging crazy !!

 I really need to go back and add my pictures to these posts.

I've gone blogging crazy cause it seems so much is happening  Christmas is just around the corner and that means all the catalogues come in and Peanut and Shrimples love catalogues. this year Peanut has picked out a picture of a green fireman sam truck and Shrimples a spiderman glove ( even though he is in LOVE with Iron man and all things iron man )  and so we have cut out the request and stuck it on our  christmas list.  We wrote letters to Santa and  they went a little something like this

" Dear santa,

  dont get me anything cause I don't like presents, I would like a spiderman glove and maybe you could get me a green whistle and a toy caterpillar.

Love Shrimples"

and

" Dear Santa,

 I would like a green fireman sam truck.

Love Peanut"

So now they are all sent off  we have our fingers crossed for the best.

Peanut has also picked out a jake an a neverland pirates telescope for his birthday and is super excited about turning 5 and having a pirate ship cake.

We don't ever plan to get her kids much  just a few things they  would like but  usually I blow it and get too much. this year Im finding it very easy to stick to the minimal theme, Now both boys are telling us what they want its easier cause I don't have to think  ohh they might like this or that .. I know what they want and I can tell santa specifically what to get ( wink). Its also pretty excited cause  Ill get to see their faces when they get exactly what they wrote santa for.

Peanut is doing so well at school  his teacher has to amend his IEP as he has already reach most of the goals in the 4 weeks since it was written. Both his speechies are impressed.  He has been flapping more but the teeth grinding has stopped ( touch wood)  so Im taking that as a major plus. The teacher is really impressed with him and said there is no way you would know he only just started as he is doing so well.  he loves going so its such a huge relief to have found a great school.. now just have to get the mainstream to kick in and I will be emailing the deputy principle next week about how they are getting along.

Peanut has been playing alot of spelling and reading Apps  and  the other day I asked him to write Key and Dog and he  did it  so Im hoping literacy is not a huge a deal for him as it could have been.

We applied for a one off payment 2 months ago to help with expenses with  therapies and such and yesterday it got approved  so we paid of our credit card and put the rest in a high interest saver for peanut to pay for his therapies after his 2 years of funding runs out.

Every weekend from now until Christmas we have some sort of  Christmas party for kids with special needs I wonder if I will be sick of it towards the end but for now Im just happy for free activities to keep the kids busy.

Shrimples has his orientation for school next wednesday and so far is not super excited about going but Im sure he will get there.


okay well I think thats just about it for now I will touch base after Shrimples orientation he is bound to do something hilarious


1 comment:

  1. You are one busy mama! I love that the boys are writing their own letters to Santa... here's to hoping they are good enough to get more than coal ;-)

    ReplyDelete