Friday 2 November 2012

Short and sweet

Well this is going to be super short.

Week 3 of early intervention  school and new speech therapist and  Peanut is doing amazingly !!  Im so excited !!

Peanuts 5th birthday is not until Jan but we have been thinking about what to do  he doesn't really like alot of people so we took a party off the list  and thought a day out might be best.  But the other day looking through birthday cake books Peanut got really excited so I thought I would draw up plans for a pirate ship cake, Peanut loved it and posted it on the fridge  I asked him about it and he said " my Pirate ship birthday cake!"  I asked him how old he would be and he said 4   I corrected and him and said no you will be 5 and he got so excited squeezed me so tight and said I be 5 !!  I asked him again about an hour later how old he will be after his birthday and he said 5 in the most adorable voice and gave me another huge squeeze so put that together with how well he did ( socially) at our halloween party and a party is back on the cards.  He is also picking christmas pressies and we have written a letter to santa !

So excited about the progress he has made.


No comments:

Post a Comment