Saturday 25 January 2014

My friend needs your help

About 12 Months ago I met this amazing lady and her beautiful daughter, both of them immediately filled my heart with love and laughter.  Monkey is the funnist sausage. Her medical condition is far above my level of comprehension but basically her gut is just not working. In the last few months after an amazing year of improvements Monkeys condition has gone down hill she is now life support dependant. Her mum and Dad have never asked for financial help, But now they need help to buy a mygo seating system. I cant give alot but I wanted to share the link to her cause in case anyone out there was willing to donate even just a few dollars. If you cant I ask if you could please share with others.  Thanks 

PLEASE help Princess Mikenzee get her throne, The Mygro seating system
 

No comments:

Post a Comment