Monday 20 January 2014

The Blog is back

I dont know where to start I have been gone while  the year got hard not a Im gonna kill myself hard or a FML hard more of a slap my forehead and constant eye rolling sort of hard time. 

I will do some catch up in bullet point

  • School got hard - for peanut   
  • We brought a block of land
  • Shrimples did well at school 
  • I started Uni 
  • Backpacker did well at work 
  • Law suit came to an end
  • Peanut got merit award 
  • Shrimples counts to 200 
  • Peanut reads books 
  • Peanut became and over hugger 
  • We all had a great lazy Christmas
  • Backpacker and I realised we should really be saving more money 
  • Peanut had a HUGE language burst  - and an attitude problem came with it. 
  • Peanut turned 6 - Which Im pretty sure is where that attitude came from 
  • Shrimples got addicted to the xbox 
  • and now we are two weeks out of the start of the new school which already promises to be a better year 
so there you have it 9 months in a nutshell  =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment