Friday 6 July 2012

Oh Shrimples Shrimples Shrimples !


Shrimples is a character.  Intelligent, Funny, determined and cruel (only to us).
Picture crazy white hair, blue eyes and the grin that says I just did something wrong how long will it take you to work out what it is.

He is not a bad egg at all he is caring and helpful and the best communication partner and friend for Peanut but he gets a kick out of being just a tad naughty.

He drinks juice out of a pink shot glass and says things like  “Mum, MUMMY I’m really sorry, I’m really sorry okay, I wee’d on the towel” when in fact he didn’t.  He also ends most sentences with ALRIGHT! as a statement rather than a question. 
He is an absolute charmer and says things like “Mummy, you’ve had a hair cut… It looks so nice” when I haven’t had one in years and “ ohh man mummy you are the best painter in the whole world I think. Yes I’m sure you are” - you've all now seen my pictures so he is clearing lying and growing up into an amazing con man he usually says these things completely out of the blue like he is buttering me up for the big sting. 

He has a dark side he is so indecisive and has a tantrum over the fact that I cut his sandwich the wrong way. He moans a lot and really does give me the impression that this 3 year old has a the weight of the world on his shoulders.

He is my little crazy man whom as I type is out in the thunderstorm screaming like a banshee at the dog 


No comments:

Post a Comment